Porting porting porting....

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at techunix.technion.ac.il
Mon Feb 27 10:22:49 UTC 2006

Consider an Abstract Factory pattern. In a sentence - all creation of
instances is done through calls to a singleton, which has different
implementations. Each implementation generates classes from one of your
alternatives.

If you prefer to use some Smalltalk trick (generating the class name
(sometimes concatenating "Squeak") at runtime and doing lookup), use
Factory Method to hide the trickery.

Daniel