Election results

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Mon Feb 27 11:53:03 UTC 2006

"Cees De Groot" <cdegroot at gmail.com> asked

> All: please spout your dissatisfaction with the elections here. Or say
> that you liked it just fine. It will provide very necessary feedback
> for the Elections team.

I was most happy with the election.

>From a personal perspective most of the people I voted for got in

The only criticism I have is that the process seemed a bit rushed. I know it
wasn't actually - we all knew about the deadlines and dates long ago - and I
think perhaps it felt rushed because of the last-minute request for some
candidate platforms.

There's a simple solution: when candidates accept nominations (and these
nominations should be accepted at least a month before the election date),
they post their platform, either here on the list or SqueakPeople.

frank