Anyone know the status of the Graphs package listed on SM?

Peter Crowther Peter at ozzard.org
Sun Jan 1 17:05:44 UTC 2006

http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/Graph/Collections-Graphs-sam.19.mcz appears
to be a 3.7 release.  It depends on two other packages - one for
iterators, one for some miscellaneous changes.  I'm trying to load it
into 3.9a, and am getting an error that KeyedSet cannot be recompiled.

Has anyone persuaded this into a later version than 3.7?  And how large
a hammer did you need?  I'm looking at a job that requires some
reasonably heavy-duty graph hacking in Squeak, and it'd be good to work
with an existing package rather than roll my own.  Besides, I trust
Mario Wolczko's code more than anything I'd ever write :-).

		- Peter