[BUG] [FIX] Incremental programming in the debugger ([closed] Mantis ID 1872)

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Jan 2 15:18:57 UTC 2006

On 28.12.2005, at 12:16, Diego Gomez Deck wrote:

> Who has the keys to publish this fix into 3.8 update stream?
>
> I need this fix for my incoming book about programming in Smalltalk.

I do have the passwd for the update stream.. but the question is how to
manage that.

If we make a 3.8.1, it would make a lot of sense to at least get all the
performance related fixes into it, too. But that then is a bit of
work... I personally
don't use (and don't plan to use) 3.8, so I am surely the wrong
person to work
on it.

But I can then push the changesets into the stream as soon as we
have some group/person who takes over 3.8 stable maintenance...

Are there any people interested?

       Marcus