Running sets of unit tests

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 16:45:54 UTC 2006

There's also TestBrowser which allows sorting on categories:
http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/package/6dfad36f-afd0-40ec-b4aa-cd59445c4246

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20