Help] How do I find out who has to sign off on ST80 change

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Jan 2 19:18:28 UTC 2006

Hi jerome

I understand your frustration. Now this is important that we know
what are the extensions needed to collections.
I will have a look at the email juan sent in the morphic mailing-
list. I think that as you worked a lot in morphic should really
participate to the morphic team. I know you are there.

Stef