[Help] How do I find out who has to sign off on ST80 changes?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Jan 2 19:55:59 UTC 2006

Could we perhaps have some email aliases/group/whatever named 'MVC',
'Morphic' etc - pretty much every category and package - to which we
can mail problems, suggestions and fixes. Each such name would
forward to actual people or mail-lists. That way nobody needs to know
the right person(s) by name. You simply email
'Collections at squeakfoundation.org'

I'd suggest adding a few synonyms when possible and maybe some
catchalls like 'updates' and 'release' and coordinator', whatever.

Using roles rather than personal addresses reduces the potential
breakdown when people move, or get tired or swap responsibilities. it
would be nice if our mail programs could repsond with like role-based
IDs when replying but I've not found one that can.

tim
Strange OpCodes: BDC: Break Down and Cry