[Help] How do I find out who has to sign off on ST80 changes?

Peace Jerome peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 19:50:01 UTC 2006

[Help] How do I find out who has to sign off on ST80
changes?

Hi Cees,
You can have the credit for coming up with the idea
first. And thanks very much for your attention to the
issue.

Brilliance I reserve for simplicity, clarity and
focus. Tim’s note addressed just the one point, hit
the nail on the head, and stopped once the nail was
driven home.
Thats brilliance.

Now that you know the criteria, I look forward to the
brilliance of your future posts.

Cheers and joy, --Jerome Peace

yahoo.com> wrote:
>> So how do I find the team leader who does the
signing
>> off on that?
>>
>Good question. I think this might be a nice task for
something like
<packageInfo>@squeak.org forwarding
>to the appropriate email address. Come to think of
it, this might be
>TSTTCPW.
>
>For the matter at hand, however, there´s no team at
the moment. So
>you´ll have to take it up with the 3.9a release team.

>and later Tue Jan 3 09:39:38 CET 2006

>Can I be brilliant as well? pleasepleaseplease?

>(http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2006-January/099013.html
>- I posted this brilliant idea EARLIER than
well-known plagiarist Mr.
Rowledge! ;-)).