About squeak image compatibility (3.6/7/8)

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 09:53:45 UTC 2006

On 1/9/06, Blake <blake at kingdomrpg.com> wrote:
> Well, if it's an exercise for the reader, then what does the community
> matter?<s>

I'll ignore your tongue being stuck firmly in your cheek (I hope) ;-).

This is an important thing. Andreas is right that for everything we're
"kicking out" (note that we haven't kicked out a lot so far), we're
locking into new stuff. And Squeak is forking. We can scream all we
want that this is bad, but it is happening. I tend to accept facts of
life rather than fight them, so the issue at hand is - given that
Squeak is forking, how do we work with it?