Squeakland EToy projects as application delivery

Fournier Eric emf at umn.edu
Tue Jan 10 22:09:33 UTC 2006

We are interested in using the Squeak web-based project delivery
scheme (used by squeakland.org to deliver the EToys projects to
Squeak running in a web browser), to deliver more complex
"applications" to clients who have installed "generic" images (& VMs
and plugins, etc).

We have teased out some assumptions just by looking at the source of
the pages delivered by loading EToys projects (like, for example
http://www.squeakland.org/project.jsp?http://www.squeakland.org/
fun_projects/proj_pe_mo/wallfollower/cs198-wallfollower-final.003.pr

Is there a "How to" doc around that somebody could point me to, or
does somebody know how all the bits are wired together?

Eric Fournier
University of Minnesota
Office of Information Technology
emf at umn.edu