[ANN] SM 2.1

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Wed Jan 11 06:04:35 UTC 2006

Cees De Groot <cdegroot at gmail.com> wrote:
> Suggestion: would it be an idea to push an update into the 3.8 stream
> that takes care of the upgrade? If you fetch the latest 3.8 image
> currently, you have to sit through the upgrade on the first SM
> access...

I would agree - and we could also see if there are a few other
"riskless" fixes we would like to bundle up as well. 3.8 will probably
be the preferred deployment platform for a bit of time. And note that
this is not criticism from my side - I am actually thrilled that 3.9 is
finally taking some larger steps. :)

regards, Göran