Completing squeak mailing-list gmane archive

Samir Saidani saidani at squeakfr.org
Wed Jan 11 23:32:09 UTC 2006

Hi Ken,

I've just discovered that the task will be maybe a bit more
complicated. It seems that there is an older mailing-list here:
http://www.create.ucsb.edu/squeak/ but unfortunately html-based, which
should be quite difficult for Lars to deal with. Maybe it is possible
to get an mbox-file like (Stephen Travis Pope seems to be the author
of the page) but I don't know. If you have already mailed to Lars,
could you see with him if it is a great problem to deal with
html-based mailing-list archive ? If yes, I can try to contact Stephen
to know more about this.

Samir