Lost with Squeak development

Samuel Tardieu sam at rfc1149.net
Thu Jan 12 11:46:26 UTC 2006

> Clean out your build directory completely, run configure again, then
> make. Sometimes the configuration will get out of whack if you have
> updated the VMM or platforms sources since the last time you ran
> configure.

I've tried that. It didn't change anything.

> At the moment, the unix platform sources are probably missing
> a function sqGetFilenameFromString(). If so you can patch something
> like this into the interpreter to get things working:

Sorry if this sounds rude (it is not), but why isn't this fix committed
into the SVN repository? Is there a blocking point somewhere? Is there
any immediate action I could help with to resolve this?

  Sam

PS/ sorry for not inserting a correct in-reply-to header and breaking
    threading, I just noticed that gmane has gone berzerk on squeak-dev
    at this time and I had to copy your message from the WWW list archives
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam at rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/