CSS question for www.squeak.org

Sylvain pralon sylvain.pralon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 21:12:24 UTC 2006

Hi

I am a newbie in smalltalk but I have a good experience in CSS !
Your problem is a classic one. The problem comes from the fact your
positions are absolute.
So if the menu div changes the news div don't care !

Solution :
* position : relative for the both div
* for the news div -> margin-top : 20px;

try this, I think it will work, if not tell me !

sylvain