Collaboration through XMLHttpRequest?

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 10:18:52 UTC 2006

I've been asked to show a quick proof-of-concept where a user gives up
filling in forms, presses the 'call me' button, gets called back by
the call-center agent, and both parties get essentially the same form
so they can cooperate on completing it. My idea is to use
XMLHttpRequest polling to synchronise both forms.

I don't see any big technical hurdles (certainly not for a
proof-of-concept ;-)), but if someone has done something like this or
knows some Javascript code that helps here, I would greatly appreciate
any help that can get me quicker to the demo...