Collaboration through XMLHttpRequest?

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri Jan 13 11:17:35 UTC 2006

Hi Cees,

I strongly recommend you to use XMLHttpRequest indirectly through
prototype.js library http://prototype.conio.net/, see also a nice
tutorial here: http://www.sergiopereira.com/articles/prototype.js.html.

Most useful Prototype functions are: Ajax.Request and Ajax.Updater.

With Ajax.Updater you can send a form to server, get new form back and
update/replace old form element.

I hope this help you a bit ..
Janko