Seaside Examples?

Yar Hwee Boon hboon at
Fri Jan 13 11:53:40 UTC 2006

On 13-Jan-06, at AM 04:22, Lukas Renggli wrote:

>>> Ok.. sorry I wasn't clear. Are there any example websites that use
>>> Seaside? ... other than, of course.
> *pfff* don't tell anybody: is not a Seaside application, it
> is SmallWiki 1 on Squeak, hope to migrate to Pier sometime ... ;-)
> This is really a FAQ, shouldn't we collect the links somewhere on

I can't speak for, but there is an entry at which I
can update this with. I've been lax on maintaining the FAQ recently and
have recently changed web host breaking the edit functionality. I'll be
install TextPattern or some alternative these few days and port the
entries over along with giving anyone interested write access.

Hwee Boon
(65) 6764-9774