Seaside Examples?

Yar Hwee Boon hboon at motionobj.com
Fri Jan 13 14:32:00 UTC 2006

On 13-Jan-06, at PM 08:15, Lukas Renggli wrote:

>>> *pfff* don't tell anybody: seaside.st is not a Seaside application,
>>> it
>>> is SmallWiki 1 on Squeak, hope to migrate to Pier sometime ... ;-)
>>>
>>> This is really a FAQ, shouldn't we collect the links somewhere on
>>> www.seaside.st?
>>
>> I can't speak for http://seaside.st, but there is an entry at
>> http://motionobj.com/seasidefaq/ApplicationsBuiltWithSeaside which I
>> can update this with. I've been lax on maintaining the FAQ recently
>> and
>> have recently changed web host breaking the edit functionality. I'll
>> be
>> install TextPattern or some alternative these few days and port the
>> entries over along with giving anyone interested write access.
>
> I didn't know that URL. Wouldn't it be better to have it on
> www.seaside.st, with all the other related stuff? This is a wiki as
> well ;-)

IIRC the main reason was I started the site slightly earlier than
seaside.st. I asked Avi when seaside.st first came online and he said
we could merge the FAQ into seaside.st somehow, I was just lazy to do
it since we are both ok with the current status.  I don't mind either
way :) Any suggestion?

--
Hwee Boon
http://motionobj.com/