Who's Where swiki page polluted

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Jan 14 19:40:22 UTC 2006

On 14-Jan-06, at 11:25 AM, tim Rowledge wrote:

> I've been tidying up a few VM related pages and noticed that the
> Who's Where page (amongst others) is messed up. There are many
> entries where you see '8 #4' or similar. Not to mention a long list
> of dubious URLs at the bottom.

It gets worse. A page relating to VM stuff that I edited at 1:15pm
was messed up at 1:20pm by 205.252.23.4 Anyone that knows how to
track down the machine and contact the probably innocently afflicted
owner might like to spend a moment looking at random pages on the
swiki to see if there is a pattern that might be interesting

tim
The downside of being better than everyone else is that people tend
to assume you're pretentious