Who's Where swiki page polluted

Hans-Martin Mosner hmm at heeg.de
Sat Jan 14 19:53:01 UTC 2006

tim Rowledge wrote:

> I've been tidying up a few VM related pages and noticed that the
> Who's Where page (amongst others) is messed up. There are many
> entries where you see '8 #4' or similar. Not to mention a long list
> of dubious URLs at the bottom.
>
> I tried a look at the history but couldn't really come to any
> conclusion about which was the best recent version.

The problem with wiki spam is that you would need to restore the pages
in reverse order, so that the changed titles get restored correctly (I
think...)

Can somebody with full access to the wiki restore everything to the
state before that spamming? Reverting every single page would be a bit
tedious.
In addition, the method which accepts edits should probably have some
spam detection...

Cheers,
Hans-Martin