Progress with bluetooth

Davide Varvello d.varvello at quinary.com
Sun Jan 15 17:47:13 UTC 2006

Hi All,

Here is my first spike with squeak, bluetooth and osx, if you look at a previous thread you can see I use the ObjectiveC plugin by Avi.
So.. the code:

bundle := NSBundle bundleWithPath:'/System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetoothUI.framework'.
bundle load.

selectorController := bundle classNamed:'IOBluetoothDeviceSelectorController'.
deviceSelector := selectorController deviceSelector.
deviceSelector runModal.
deviceSelector getResults.

If you paste it in a workspace you should see the selector window open itself and you can choose the bluetooth device you want to connect.

bye
 Davide