Spoon progress 15 January 2006: new minimum, new system tracer

joshscholar at nightstudies.net joshscholar at nightstudies.net
Mon Jan 16 05:12:21 UTC 2006

By the way I've found that it's impossible to get ANY version of the system
tracer.

The original system tracer isn't available, on SqueakMap and the url that's
supposed to be hosting SystemTracer2 and related utilities
(LargeCollections) no longer exists.

I also tried looking on the Wiki for the version of SystemTracer that the
group doing the conversion to 64 bits uses.  I didn't find that either.  But
perhaps if I had been willing to download their whole tar I would have found
it.

It is kind of a shame that there's no central repository that SqueakMap uses
rather than trusting a bunch of urls that apparently  belong to random
people and companies.

Josh Scholar