What to do with the PlusTools

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 07:49:19 UTC 2006

On 1/15/06, Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:
> That I now find
> bugs assigned to me for a package that for all intents and purposes of
> Squeak-dev I do not and have no intention to maintain, goes too far.

Err... insofar you are referencing bugs that I "assigned" to you, IIRC
these couple of instances were all paired with questions about your
intentions, hardly with an assignment to fix them...

Anyway, a Tools team is in order, and I'd rather would have them go
with PlusTools than with the current toolset as a starting point.

Brian Brown leads a ToolBuilder team, which hasn't been very active -
maybe it is an idea to rename it and change the focus?