Good, thorough Smalltalk reference

Squeak List squeaklist at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 17:34:29 UTC 2006

It's not Squeak, but I have found it helpful:

  http://www.exept.de:8080/doc/online/english/TOP.html

  Ken

Rich <rjseagraves at gmail.com> wrote:
  So that I don't have to keep posting queries to this list like the one
I just posted, I was wondering if anybody could recommend a good,
thorough Squeak/Smalltalk language reference. So far searching online
I've found alot of "The 5 minute intro to Smalltalk" type stuff, but
as these intros becomes less helpful as I try to do more interesting
stuff (after all, you can only add 2 numbers or filter a list so many
times in the Workspace before the "coolness" wears off ;-). Thanks
alot.

-Rich