Good, thorough Smalltalk reference

joshscholar at nightstudies.net joshscholar at nightstudies.net
Tue Jan 17 01:35:10 UTC 2006

I agree that there's no substitute for documentation written by humans for
humans.  It's good that smalltalk code is easier to read than other code,
but even the best code only gives you local information (unless you read
every line in the damn system, inspect every varible, trace every routine) -
you need overview information too.  And that needs to be organized and
complete.  "Read the code" is a cop out that ignores that fact.

Josh Scholar