squeak gmane archive broken

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Jan 17 15:04:56 UTC 2006

I see nothing wrong with the messages as I provided them to Lars.  Feel
free to check it out yourself at

http://discuss.squeakfoundation.org/squeak-dev.mbox.gz

(Warning to anyone considering downloading this file - I don't recommend
it as it is approximately 109MB in size and doesn't contain anything you
can't already find at

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/

and is in fact a few days behind at this point.)

This file is just a copy of the mbox file created and used by Mailman
and I can't see why it would have caused a problem.

Ken