Seaside/Ruby on Rails/.Net/etc. (was Re: Seaside Examples?)

Blake blake at
Tue Jan 17 19:09:08 UTC 2006

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 06:51:06 -0800, Jason Rogers <jacaetevha at>

> On 1/17/06, Blake <blake at> wrote:
>> On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 09:34:19 -0800, Jason Rogers <jacaetevha at>
>> wrote:
>> > Blake,
>> >
>> > I have been toying with writing a Seaside article for Linux Magazine
>> > and Doctor Dobb's Journal.  Are you interested in doing a joint
>> > venture or sharing notes?
>> Sure. I was thinking of doing an implementation of "Super Star Trek" in
>> Seaside. Maybe multi-player. But that's not hard-and-fast.
> I was thinking a more general, introductory article.

Mmmm. I actually meant mine to be general and introductory.<s> Just with a
bit more depth than the other general-and-introductory articles that are
out there already. I don't have a space limit either, writing for a

But what did you have in mind?