Seaside/Ruby on Rails/.Net/etc. (was Re: Seaside Examples?)

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 23:07:40 UTC 2006

I had in mind a teaser focused more on web technologies, specifically
Seaside on KomHttpServer and Swazoo.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20