[Morphic] I wish know when was the last image in what Nebraska performs as designed

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jan 18 10:58:36 UTC 2006

chrisp puso en su mail :

> Tried the squeakland image? IIRC I think it is working there...
> Chrisp
The question goes because we wish unload from official image.

On trying to do a clean unload, I do a small reorganization and , as Juan
suggest, a subclass of WorldState whose only existence is in this case.
I doing all kind of experiments, including Internet Nebraska for seeing what

Removing via Monticello, lets Obsolete things what I try to chase .

As Markus said, maybe is time to remove, and  change to NetMorphs via to

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam