3.9 feature voting round

Alexandre Bergel bergel at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Jan 18 19:38:37 UTC 2006

Internal Error

Error: Failed to obtain a free session

SqpConnectionPool(ConnectionPool)>>getSession
SqpSeasideSession(KilaueaSeasideSession)>>magmaSession
[] in SqpSeasideSession(KilaueaSeasideSession)
 >>withEscapeContinuation: {[self connectionPoolClass currentSession:
self magmaSession. ^ self magmaSe...]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
BlockContext>>valueWithBindingsContext:
BlockContext>>valueWithBindings:
BindingsAccessor>>clamp:
SqpSeasideSession(KilaueaSeasideSession)>>withEscapeContinuation:
SqpSeasideSession(WASession)>>responseForRequest:
[] in SqpSeasideSession(WASession)>>incomingRequest: {[self
responseForRequest: aRequest]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
[] in WAProcessMonitor>>critical:ifError: {[value := aBlock on: Error
do: errorBlock]}
BlockContext>>ensure:
[] in WAProcessMonitor>>critical:ifError: {[[value := aBlock on:
Error do: errorBlock] ensure: [responseSem signal]]}
[] in BlockContext>>newProcess {[self value. Processor terminateActive]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
BlockContext>>valueWithBindingsContext:
BlockContext>>valueWithBindings:

Alexandre