marking active menu items

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 18:17:49 UTC 2006

So I take it you are not interested in only showing
active items..  As far as I know, MenuItemMorphs don't
have a 'enabled' boolean but you could probably
subclass MenuItemMorph to add it..

Re: 3.8 debugger display issue..  I noticed an issue
in the debugger too related to the code it
*hightlights*, but only when Shout was enabled.  If
Shout is disabled in the Preferences (sorry can't try
it now myself, not at a Squeak computer) is it still a
problem?

 - Chris

http://liststest.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/attachments/20060118/093ecb16/attachment.html