marking active menu items

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Jan 19 18:59:48 UTC 2006

> So I take it you are not interested in only showing
> active items..  As far as I know, MenuItemMorphs don't
> have a 'enabled' boolean but you could probably
> subclass MenuItemMorph to add it..

If you do what chris suggested it may be worth to do it in the
MenuItemMorph
itself and send it to the morphic team so that it gets added to morphic

I think that this is a good functionality and we could avoid having
subclass proliferation.
We are trying to see with lukas how to add icons to list items. This
is a feature that would make
the browsers giving a lot more information.

Stef