Refactoring

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:20:49 UTC 2006

On 1/19/06, Dave Mason <dmason at sarg.ryerson.ca> wrote:
> Is the Refactoring Browser the one in SqueakMap?  On the web page
> www.refactory.com/RefactoringBrowser it doesn't mention Squeak - just
> VisualWorks and VisualAge.  I tried the one from SqueakMap a few months
> ago, and it failed (in some way I no longer remember) so I assumed it
> was in some beta state.
>
> I'd love to use it if it's robust!

Dave, it is surely robust.  There are a few versions of it, so make
sure you are using the correct one from SqueakMap.  RE: the error you
saw a few months ago -- there were some issues installing the
refactoring browser from SqueakMap (I seem to recall it was the String
overhaul) but those are fixed now.  So, you should be able to install
it and start using it today!

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ..."