The state of the Squeak community

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Fri Jan 20 21:42:54 UTC 2006

Martin Wirblat a écrit :
> Cees De Groot wrote:
>
>> - Advise, I repeat: advise, the 3.9a team. They're entirely free to
>> completely ignore the outcome of this stuff, although if many many
>> many people vote for something and they don't do it, it'd be nice if
>> they'd give a reason;
>

> A few people play leaders and they feel free to completely ignore the
> complete community. You described exactly the sad state of Squeak today.

Come on Martin, take a break! Have you seen this small message of Marcus
Denker "[ANN] 3.9a6715", pre-release 3.9 of Squeak. This also include a
list of fixes.
Did you download this pre-release and test it?
Personnaly I did and I also install some of my software into to check
for compatibility.
So far so good.
Keep doing the good job guys.

Hilaire