Team Report: Morphic - December 2005

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Jan 21 08:01:00 UTC 2006

All the common tools have been modified by the Tools team to use the
new framework
abstracting from Morphic details developed by andreas.

Hence you do not do PopUpMenu directly but
	UIManager .... choose:....

This is why making ToolsPLus operational is important since this way
what build with it will be more independent
from Morphic and the dependencies grouped that way will support a
migration towards Tweak (which I hope will happen).

Stef