Selecting text from a morph under the mouse

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 20:03:00 UTC 2006

I would like to be able to invoke the formatter of the refactoring
browser from a menu option (or even set a preference to automatically
reformat on save).

Currently I have example code like this;

    (RBColorFormatter new format:
        (RBParser parseMethod:
            'code: xyz and: def ^ Date new printString,
''something''')) asString.

So, what I don't know how to do is to get the text of a pane that has
the mouse focus.  I would like to be able to gather that text whether
the text is highlighted or not.  Can anyone help.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ..."
    Galatians 2:20