Selecting text from a morph under the mouse

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 20:19:57 UTC 2006

I hate to reply to myself, but I think I have the beginnings of what I
am trying to accomplish:

    World activeHand keyboardFocus paragraph text asString

Can anyone validate that? "Do"-ing that in a workspace works, but I
don't know how to assign that to a menu command nor to keyboard
shortcut.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ..."