Ok, I'm lost...

Squeak List squeaklist at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 22:36:35 UTC 2006

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2983

  Decent place to check out:)

Max <demonfoxkyubi at gmail.com> wrote:
  I'm familiar with some other programming languages and learning those
usually start with a command prompt which is much easier in my
opinion. I've been looking for some good tutorials but most of them
seem to be geared to little kids and are only about drawing stuff and
then tell them how to act with a scripting window. I'll stick with
Flash and ActionScript for stuff like that. It's cool that Squeak has
a web browser and email reader and stuff but what if *I* wanted to
make those? I'm completely lost about where to start.