Bizarre hapenning in my plugin

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Jan 22 02:22:18 UTC 2006

Bob -

I *strongly* recommend you get a copy of the NuBlue book[*] and read the
chapter about "Extending the Virtual Machine", since, from your message,
it is obvious that you are missing fundamental parts of the larger
picture (which are covered by the book).

[*] http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0130280917/

Cheers,
   - Andreas