Help with threads

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sun Jan 22 04:30:10 UTC 2006

All,

I have three threads, the active thread and two at systemBackgroundPriority.
It appears that the primary thread is preventing the others from running
(I'm running tests in SUnit, and the method in question is setup).

I first thought that adding Processor yield would work but it appears from
the method comments, and my tests, that this doesn't work.

I added (Delay forMilliseconds: 10) wait.  and this worked.

What is the proper way to allow background thread to operate and get some
processor time when there is an active processing running.

Thanks for your help,

Ron Teitelbaum

Ron at USMedRec.com