[Morphic] I wish know when was the last image in what Nebraska performs as designed

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jan 22 10:34:54 UTC 2006

Yoshiki Ohshima puso en su mail :

>   While I agree with this, Nebraska does work in the Squeakland image.
>
>   Also note that it doesn't work if the evil Squeaky Mouse is on the
> server screen.  To try it, create a new Morphic project first.
>
> -- Yoshiki

Yoshiki :

Very thanks.

If NebraskaServerMorph serveWorld: World don't blow the image (as happened
to my 3.6, 3.7, 3.8 and 3.9), then Markus should integrate on the main, as
he said

I do a new unload/load .mcz Monticello and if all works, we could unload and
let the package on SqueakMap for someone to maintain.

I was able to load the last what I do, Nebraska-edc.7.mcz on SqueakLight
(what of course know nothing about).

The tools what work in normal Squeak, as chat and listener , are working and
tomorrow I do final test .

Related questions about Nebraska what perhaps you know.

1) Is possible have two images on same machine? (I can't do this)

2) Is possible use Nebraska when one of users is behind a proxy, router or
other (I can do one way sending)

Thanks in advance.

Edgar