[ANN] Squeak3.9-6718

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Jan 23 20:09:58 UTC 2006

On 23.01.2006, at 20:28, Jason Rogers wrote:

> On 1/23/06, stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
>> Available on ftp:
>>
>> 6718 includes
> [snip]
>
> I downloaded this new version, but I have problems.  The
> HTTPProxyEditor is gone.  How does one set the proxy values in 3.9?

The functionality has been integrated in the PreferenceBrowser. (This
is a nice new tool for setting preferences). The old Preference Panel
has not yet been removed, so be sure to open the corrent one.

If you use a mac, the http proxy will be automatically discovered, no
need
to set the proxy (this uses John Macintosh InternetConfig, this needs
vm support that I think has only been done for the Mac till now).

     Marcus