nil in SuspendedDelays???

tim Rowledge tim at
Tue Jan 24 05:36:33 UTC 2006

On 23-Jan-06, at 8:19 PM, John M McIntosh wrote:

> Er, if we're messing with this, and with rescheduling processes
> when you change priorities, do we want to consider how
> Processor>>yield behaves? Should it allow a lower
> priority process to run if there are no processes runable at the
> same priority?
If you mean 'no >other< processes' then it would be almost completely
pointless since at the very next opportunity the higher priority
process would preempt the low priority one. In the case of 'no
processes' then obviously a lower priority process would get a turn

tim Rowledge; tim at;
Useful random insult:- Cackles a lot, but I ain't seen no eggs yet.