Survey finally published etc

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Jan 24 11:14:06 UTC 2006

> If I would know how to respond to it, or if I would feel that I
> could actually help clarifying matters, I certainly would. I have
> started a number of discussions with Marcus about these issues in
> the past (in German, as you may guess as it's the native language
> for both of us and somewhat limits the number of misunderstandings)
> but unfortunately, it seems that these days Marcus can't even use
> my name without an accusation right next to it. To bad, but I'm
> trying hard not to follow him there. It is not going to get either
> of us anywhere, anyway.

This is not my contribution.
And I think that marcus is smart enough and have his analysis that I
respect as much as I respect you.
And I would like to see a better communication between us, which was
an explicit goal of the squeakfoundation
that we have a way to communicate....

	But we as a community failed there.
	Nobody from etoys responded, nor tweakers, .... to our discussions
or will of communication in the
	context of the old dead squeakfoundation.

At least we can acknowlegde that we tried hard and failed.

Stef