[Morphic] I wish know when was the last image in what Nebraska performs as designed

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jan 24 09:34:50 UTC 2006

Yoshiki Ohshima puso en su mail :

>  Yes.  You can simply use 127.0.0.1 as the server address.
I repeat something what I do a while ago.

1) Take a fresh Squeak3.6-5429-basic.image and changes, duplicate via OS X
for having Squeak3.6-5429-basic copy.image and changes.

2) Open each in a different VM

3) Open a Listener and a Badge on both

Messages seems go one way only, to a first of both what I turn the Listener
on.

If I change to my regular IP , the behavior is the same.
What I usually do is grab one Ellipse, star or similar from flaps, throw to
Badge and watch the object showing on Listener

>   Nebraska uses only one connection from client to server, so if the
> server (server port) is visible to client, it it possible.

Similar situations. With a couple of friends, they could send me messages ,
but when I try to reply to they , a no connection to x.x.x.x message shows

Any Ideas ?

Thanks in advance.

edgar