Vote on refactoring collections to use traits

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Tue Jan 24 13:25:42 UTC 2006

Personally, I'd love to see traits integrated and used to refactor core
things like the collections library. There've been a lot of negative
comments made about the idea, and few positive ones - I've added a vote
on http://de-1.tric.nl/seaside/sqp/list for it. Please, everybody who
would like to see this happen, vote!

(Aside: why do I have no vote budget? I suppose it's because I only just
created my sqp account?)

Tony

--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net