Vote on refactoring collections to use traits

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 13:32:57 UTC 2006

On 1/24/06, Tony Garnock-Jones <tonyg at lshift.net> wrote:
> (Aside: why do I have no vote budget? I suppose it's because I only just
> created my sqp account?)

Yup. You need to convince people that you're a nice, hardworking guy
so they certify you as something above "Observer", which - as the term
says - is seen as someone who is not really in the community, more
observing it, so you don't get a lot of rights as Observer on
SqueakPeople...

As soon as you get raised to Apprentice (any moment now), you'll have votes.