Vote on refactoring collections to use traits

Frank Caggiano frankcag at
Tue Jan 24 17:19:19 UTC 2006

On Jan 24, 2006, at 10:03, Cees De Groot wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback, Frank - I'll look into it tonight.
> On 1/24/06, Frank Caggiano <frankcag at> wrote:
>> If you click on the 'Create New' you get the form to create a new
>> issue. A new issue is created even if you do not click the 'submit'
>> button on the new issue form.
> That neatly explains all the extra entries I've been wondering
> about :-)
>> Also it appears that my vote budget is zero even though I'm
>> currently certified at Journeyer level.
> You should have 10 votes as Journeyer. You haven't voted already? Is
> it ok if I login under your account to check?

No, haven't voted yet.  Sure go ahead and do what you need to do to
check it out.

Frank Caggiano
frankcag at crystal-objects dot com

The best education for the best is the best education for all.
                     Robert Maynard Hutchins