Evilness object oriented approach in Morph

Juan Vuletich jmvsqueak at uolsinectis.com.ar
Tue Jan 24 23:39:02 UTC 2006

Hi Hilaire,
Yes, refactoring Morphic code is something to be considered.
But I'm not a believer of the so called "double encapsulation". If a class
has an accessor methods, it allows anyone to know (and enven change!) the
value of the instance variable. That is against encapsulation. It is the
object (via its class) who defines what it makes public and what it keeps
private. If a subclass needs to change that, it's a good time for
refactoring.
Cheers,
Juan Vuletich