How to fire an event when the project has loaded

Rudolf Coetsee rudolfcoetsee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 07:51:31 UTC 2006

Hi

I would like my project to show a dialog and initialize it as soon as it has
been loaded successfully into a web browser. I've tried adding a postscript
in the change sorter, but although it seems to execute the statements in the
postscript, the dialog disappears again almost immediately and is replaced
by a blank screen.

I also tried publishing the project with the dialog already displayed, which
works better (i.e. when the project is loaded, the dialog is still
displayed) but I obviously need some event to nudge it into action once the
project has been loaded successfully.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

RUDOLF COETSEE